Sew-Sumptuous

Monday 28 March 2011

Bag for me!

Hello!

Today i have been very busy finally completing all my orders from my Launch Event.

I have made bolster cushions with matching hearts to hang for a girlie caravan playroom that a friend of mine has as well as beautiful matching duvet covers and pillows for a dolls double bunk bed for another customer. A picture will follow of these items as they have promised to send me one once the bunk bed has been painted and is in situ.

My last creation was a jute

bag for me to take my sandwiches to work in on the day that I work each week. I am rather pleased with this and have already been commissioned to make more for friends with various slogans.

A busy but enjoyable day!

Cath
x

6 comments:

  1. Sweet! Best wishes on your pretty new blog! And thank you for stopping by and leaving such a sweet comment today. ~ Angela

    ReplyDelete
  2. Yay!! You're blog looks lovely hun, would be good to get some pics of your creations in the two frames on your banner (not sure how to do that though!) lol. Thanks for coffee today. Hugs, Mandy x

    ReplyDelete
  3. Welcome to the world of blogging! It's a lot of fun. Thank you so much for stopping by my blog. Hope to see more of you.
    Denise

    ReplyDelete
  4. Hi Cath,
    The bag is awesome! I bet everyone will be delighted with theirs when you get them done.

    Welcome to blogging!

    ReplyDelete
  5. Hi Cath thanks for stopping by today:)welcome to the blogging world...I'm looking forward to seeing all of your creations....I love sewing, quilting,bag making,recycling,reducing,reusing & rethinking.
    Sherrie from Simpleliving :)

    ReplyDelete